NTF Gummi is one of the leading companies in the processing and sale of natural rubber products.
The knowledge that comes from this tradition, paired with our commitment to the highest quality in all areas and consistent service provision, is the guarantee that we will continue to consolidate this position.
Within our business areas of bucket elevators, conveyor belts, conveyor belt service material, wear protection, elastomer plates, industrial floor coverings, seals and punched parts, and custom-made products, we offer our customers a comprehensive range of high-quality products and solutions.
We see a focus on our customers as the basis for a well-functioning partnership with our consumers. Recognised product quality, delivery reliability and an excellent price-performance ratio are additional tools that help us and our partners to joint success.
Intensive customer contact allows us to provide efficient solutions to problems in order to benefit our customers.
SKILL – SERVICE – QUALITY… for more than 125 years
- 1890 Founding of the company Paul Linke Lederriemen, Varel
- 1960 Paul Linke taken over by Norddeutsche Treibriemenfabrik
- 1965 Wool textile drive belts, rubber and PVC conveyor belts, elevator belts and accessories added to the product portfolio
- 1975 Elastomer plates and industrial floor coverings division set up; punching and manufacturing business set up to manufacture individual series and special parts
- 1995 New building constructed; move to Schmiedestrasse in Riepe
- 2005 Move from Riepe to Emden, Auricher Strasse 122 – 124
- 2017 Move from Emden to Westerhusen with new production location in Poland – Belchatów